CALL : 585-380-1566
HRCE Primary Plan
Designed for employers with limited resources and few ongoing HR needs, Primary includes:
- A customized employee handbook, including company-specific policies and policies required by state and federal laws and regulations.
- Regular employee handbook updates to ensure ongoing regulatory compliance.
- Unlimited email and telephone support from a certified HR professional, to address your HR-related questions, concerns, and issues.
- Access to the HRCE forms database, a one-stop source for up-to-date state and federal employment forms, and templates for commonly used employment-related documents.
- A free laminated all-in-one state and federal employment poster.
- A subscription to HR Compliance Notebook, featuring Frankly Speaking, a blog written by Frank Cania.
- Discounts on additional a-la-carte services.
HRCE Primary Plus Plan
Designed for employers with limited knowledge of HR compliance or best practices, Primary Plus includes:
- Everything included with the HRCE Primary Plan.
- One standard training program, such as annual sexual harassment prevention training (online training included, with the option of live online or live onsite training at a discounted rate).
- One customized HR project, such as creating or updating job descriptions, employee file review, I-9 review, etc. (additional projects available for an additional fee).
- Free attendance at seminars and webinars hosted by HR Compliance Experts.
HRCE Pinnacle Plan
Designed for employers with no HR infrastructure or experiencing complex HR issues, Pinnacle includes:
- Everything included with the HRCE Primary Plus Plan.
- A dedicated HR manager with weekly "office hours" and on-demand availability throughout the workweek.
- Unlimited customized HR projects.