CALL : 585-380-1566
The HR Compliance Risk Assessment, or HR “audit,” is an in-depth review of your company’s current HR policies, procedures, documentation, and systems.
The HR Compliance Risk Assessment is designed to provide employers with the information they need to minimize regulatory compliance risk. Based on the processes and procedures often used by state and federal departments of labor, the HR Compliance Risk Assessment will:
- Uncover regulatory compliance errors and concerns;
- Establish a “baseline” for effective recommendations and solutions;
- Determine if company employment policies are in line with current regulatory requirements, and are fairly and consistently applied;
- Provide a road map for compliance going forward; and
- Minimize the potential for significant fines and penalties in the event of a DOL audit or investigation.
For more information on